TEST-Set System Private Garden Irrigation - MP-Rotator, Drip Pipe and Fitting System
The best first step to get a hand on installation material and material quality for your garden irrigation systen.
Get to know the Plug&Rain irrigation system in advance
If you would like to get to know the Plug&Rain PRIVATE GARDEN ('Hausgarten') irrigation system and would like to take the products such as MP Rotator, fittings, pipes, etc. into your own hands and try them out, then this TEST set is the ideal first step for you.
The set contains everything you need to get started with your garden irrigation: MP Rotator, drip pipe and installation materials to try everything out in your garden. You can thus easily test the components! Familiarise yourself with the products - and then simply plan and install your own automatic watering system. Our new planning handbook for underground irrigation is included in the set, and our planning software (https://dvs-beregnung.de/services/bewaesserung-zeichentool) is also at your disposal.
The TEST-Set includes sample pieces of all the important installation components:
24 mm main line and Blu-Lock plug-in fittings
Try out the incredibly simple and secure Blu-Lock plug-in system for yourself. The tool for releasing the connection is also included
MP Rotator for lawn irrigation
- 15 mm connecting pipe to the sprinkler: via plug-in system from the 24 mm main line to the pop-up sprinkler
- Pressure-regulating Hunter PROS-04-PRS40-CV pop-up spray body with spill stop
- 1 x HUNTER MP-Rotator 2000H to be screwed onto the spray body, including the matching adjustment key
Drip pipe for beds and hedges
- A cutting of 17 mm Rainbird XFS drip pipe with plug-in fittings to get to know the LOCK QUICK connecting system
- Fitting to connect to the 24 mm main line
- Accessories so that you can connect the sprinkler and drip pipe to a 1/2" garden pipe for testing purposes
- Planning manual and installation instructions for the individual components.
- Shipping weight: 1,16 kg
- Item weight: 1,16 kg