Rotor HUNTER "I-20-04-SS"
Whether you have sandy soil, a mixture of shrubs and grasses or just a small area, the Hunter I-20-04 SS rotor irrigates effectively and reliably. A choice of 22 different nozzles, radiuses from 4.9 to 14.0 meters and outstanding features make it so special. The rotor features a vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents damage to the sprinkler gear and minimizes follow-up costs for maintenance and repairs, as well as FloStop® control, easy through-the-top sector adjustment, and a drain check valve.
Unlike the HTI-20-04, this rotor features a stainless steel riser.
- total hight: 22 cm
- riser hight (stainless steel riser): 10 cm
- exposed diameter: 4,5 cm
- sprinkler fitting: ¾" female thread (24.12 mm)
- sector adjustment: 50 to 360°
- factory mounted rubber cover on the spray head
- through-the-top sector adjustment
- fast sector lock mechanism
- water lubricated gear drive
- radius: 4.9 to 14.0 m
- nozzles included: blue 1.5 to 8.0 and grey low angle nozzles 2.0 to 4.0 LA
- also available: short radius nozzle set, nozzle set for high flow rates as well as matched precipitation nozzle sets
For more information about this sprinkler, click here.
|Shipping weight:||0,37 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,37 Kg|