Solenoid Valve HUNTER "PGV" with Flow Control, 1" Male Thread (ø 33.25 mm) on Both Sides
Our most popular solenoid valve for the installation of irrigation systems.
The durable Hunter Professional Grade Valve (PGV) has all the essential functions of the Hunter top valves. It has been specially designed for use in private and small commercial areas. The Hunter PGV is available in several versions to meet the requirements of smaller and larger installations in different configurations. All models are of high quality and have a sturdy membrane that prevents malfunctions even under difficult operating conditions.
Version with 1" male thread on both sides (ø 33.25 mm)
- For plastic parts, thread sealing must always be carried out with Teflon tape, never with hemp.
- At junctions with metal parts, make sure that the metal part engages over the plastic part (metal female thread, plastic male thread).
- Double-beaded membrane seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Low flow capability allows for use with Hunter micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
Additional customisation options:
- Hunter battery-powered controll units can be used with optional DC latching solenoids
- Upgradable with Accu Sync pressure regulators
- inlet/outlet: 1" male thread (ø 33.25 mm)
- hight: 13 cm
- length: 12 cm
- width: 6 cm
- flow rate: 0.05 to 9 m³/h, respectively 0.75 to 150 l/min
- recommended pressure range: 1.5 to 10 bar, respectively 150 to 1000 kPa
24 V AC solenoid:
- 350 mA inrush current, 190 mA holding current, 60Hz
- 370 mA inrush current, 210 mA holding current, 50Hz
|Shipping weight:||0,39 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,39 Kg|