HUNTER MP Rotator MPLCS515 (MP-LS) Strip Rotary Nozzle Left
Fitted with this nozzle, a spray body turns into a rotary stream sprinkler. With the same radius this nozzle uses about three times less water than a standard nozzle. Regardless of the radius setting the precipitation level remains virtually identical.
All models of the standard MP ROTATOR series can therefore be used together in the same sector. Perfect for retrofitting an existing system with insufficient sprinkler spacing or not enough pressure. This nozzle is also ideal for watering all kinds of plants, especially for watering new plantings with low pressure.
The MP-Rotator strip nozzles are designed for a simple overlapping layout. Each strip nozzle thus sprays to the next. Wherever possible, strip nozzles should be placed diagonally opposite each other, i.e. alternating on both sides of the strip.
- fine thread 5/8"-28 FT
- left corner strip
- spraying pattern "rectangular", spraying from left corner to the front (1.5 m) and to the right (4.6 m)
- adjustment screw to reduce the radius by up to 25%
- for all spray bodies with fine thread 5/8"-28 MT (Hunter, Rain-Bird, etc.)
- optimum functionality with the HUNTER pop-up sprinkler body series «PROS-PRS40»
- colour code: ivory
- recommended pressure: max. 4 bar
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,01 Kg|