HUNTER MP Rotator 800SR-360, MP-800F FT
Fitted with this nozzle, a spray body turns into a rotary stream sprinkler. With the same radius this nozzle uses about three times less water than a standard nozzle. Regardless of the sector setting the precipitation level remains virtually identical.
Perfect for retrofitting an existing system with insufficient sprinkler spacing or not enough pressure.
The 800 MP Rotator series nozzles should not be operated in the same valve circuit as the standard nozzles due to their higher precipitation level of 20 mm/h. On the other hand, they can easily be combined with nozzles of the 815 series.
The 20 mm/h precipitation rate of the MP800 series is suitable for averagely heavy soils, gentle slopes and small areas.
- multi-trajectory rotating nozzle HUNTER "MP Rotator"
- fine thread 5/8"-28 FT
- fixed 360° sector (full circle)
- adjustment screw to regulate the radius from 1.8 to 3 m
- colour code: lime green
- recommended operating pressure: 2.8 bar; 280 kPa, maximum pressure: 4 bar
- an operating pressure of 2.1 bar; 207 kPa is recommended for radii/radiuses of less than 2.4 m, we recommend for example PROS-04-PRS30
- Shipping weight: 0,01 kg
- Item weight: 0,01 kg