Rain sensor RSD-BEx Rainbird
For optimized irrigation and economical water use !
The Rainbird RSD-BEx helps to save water by interrupting automatic irrigation when there is sufficient precipitation and preventing unnecessary watering starts.
The amount of precipitation is measured in the rain sensor and transmitted to the controller by breaking a contact.
The rain sensor is compatible with all Rain Bird 24 V controllers as well as WP, WPX and TBOS units. The amount of rain required to shut off can be adjusted by a simple mechanism (5 to 20 mm of precipitation). A vent ring allows adjustment of the evaporation rate in the rain sensor to adjust the irrigation cutoff to the soil conditions. The sensor is made of high quality UV resistant plastic. It is mounted on a sturdy metal bracket, and 7.6 m of cable is included to connect the sensor to the controller.
- length: 16.5 cm
- Width: 6.5 cm
- Height: 13.7 cm
- Suitable for 24 V AC low voltage circuits as well as 24 V pump starting circuits (Not suitable for use with high voltage pump starting circuits).
- Sufficient power for up to 10 distribution circuits, with 7 V per solenoid valve
- Cable length 7.6 m
- Power rating: 3 A at 125/250 V
- Not compatible with ESP-SMT or ESP-SMTe control units
- Manually adjustable evaporation Speed
- 12.5 cm aluminum swing arm with locking mechanism
- Weather resistant polymer housing
- Precipitation range adjustable between 5 and 20 mm/m²
- Shipping weight: 0,29 kg
- Item weight: 0,29 kg