Hunter PRO-HC-601 Hydrawise 6 Zone Outdoor Smart Irrigation Control System WLAN
Control and monitor your irrigation system from anywhere in the world - via web browser or app for iPhone and Android
Control Over Your Irrigation System:
It has never been easier to control your garden irrigation - Hydrawise controls do not depend on a complicated router setup or forwarding ports. The controls can be conveniently and intuitively set up and operated directly from the user interface.
Each irrigation circuit can be assigned its own name and schedule.
The system is controlled either directly via the integrated touch-sensitive screen, via web browser or smartphone app.
Pretty Clearly Arranged
Right from the start, the goal in the development of this device was: maximum user friendliness and best operability. The installation process is carried out on the colour touch display using clear instructions. After connecting to your W-LAN, you can carry out all further programming steps online.
Save on irrigation when it rains!
Hydrawise connects to nearby weather stations via the Internet. Based on this live data of the local weather the irrigation is influenced by Hydrawise. You don't need your own rain sensor - based on temperature, predicted and actual precipitation Hydrawise makes the calculation. In case of heat waves and extreme drought, Hydrawise extends the irrigation time. You receive weather data from airport weather stations free of charge; with the optional Enthusiast plan you can select individual weather stations or integrate your own smart weather station (e.g. Netatmo).
How much water do I actually use? (Optimal control over water consumption)
Optional water meters can measure the amount of water consumed for each individual irrigation circuit. Optional water meters can measure the amount of water consumed. This means, defective sprayers, pipe leaks, issues with the water supply as well as wiring problems can also be detected and reported. Hydrawise allows you to control the irrigation processes; an automatic notification via SMS or e-mail in case of malfunctions can be set up
Simply replace your existing 220 V / 24 V AC control unit
The Hydrawise control system uses your local WLAN to connect to the Internet. All you have to do is enter your WLAN password into the control panel and the device is online and ready to use. Hydrawise is compatible with all 24V AC valves - all you have to do is reconnect the wiring and you're ready to go with the new Hydrawise control system.
- Weather forecast of nearby weather stations influences irrigation duration
- Predictive watering stop in cold weather and when rain is predicted
- Rain sensor connection available
- Connection for flow meter available
- You save up to 50% water!
- 6-zone indoor irrigation control system with touch screen
- Sensor connections for rain and flow rate
- Operable via touch screen, web browser and smartphone app
- Smart Watering by incorporating local weather forecasts and weather conditions
- Detection of malfunctions of irrigation valves
- Detection of pipe breaks with optional flow meter, SMS and e-mail alarm
- Simple installation, no additional hardware required
- Your existing control system can easily be replace with Hydrawise
- Automatic software updates via WLAN
- An optional upgrade allows the integration of actual rainfall
- This device requires a WLAN connection to the Internet
|Shipping weight:||2,31 Kg|
|Product weight:||2,31 Kg|