Hunter Rain-Clik Rain Sensor: Quick Shut-Off via Quick Response
Sensor for automatic suspension of irrigation as soon as moisture limit is reached. The sensor is adjustable.
With the Quick Response™ function of Rain-Clik, irrigation is immediately interrupted when it rains.
Conventional rain sensors require a certain amount of precipitation before a switch interrupts the irrigation process via the control unit and switches off the irrigation. However, during all this time, the system consumes water unnecessarily. The Hunter Rain-Clik (as well as the Wireless Rain-Clik) features built-in Quick Response technology which can trigger the switch as soon as precipitation sets in.
The Rain-Clik is mounted on an eave or any flat vertical surface like a wall or fence. It is vital that the sensor be fully exposed to the elements.
- Quick Response function for instant shut-off at the onset of rain.
- The reset period can be adjusted via vent ring to adapt to the prevailing soil type.
- Rugged polycarbonate housing and metal extension arm
- 7.6 m UL approved cable (0.5 mm², two-core, sheathed)
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Compatible with most control units (please refer to the manual of your control unit).
- Contact closed in dry condition (conductive)
- Wiring "normally closed"
- Time to turn off irrigation: approx. 2 - 5 minutes with Quick Response
- Reset period with Quick Response: approx. 4 hours in dry, sunny conditions
- Reset period when fully wet: ca. 3 days in dry, sunny conditions.
- Switch rating (24 V AC): 3 A
|Shipping weight:||0,26 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,26 Kg|