HUNTER X-Core 801: Intelligent, Versatile, Reliable!
The optimal entry-level model for the irrigation of home gardens
The control unit HUNTER X-Core 801 is ideal as an entry-level model for the irrigation of home gardens. It is easy to install, operate and maintain and also has numerous functions that make it easy to use.
The control unit is suitable for outdoor installation and can control eight irrigation zones. The robust casing is lockable and features an internal transformer 230 / 24 V AC.
In combination with the optionally available Sensor Solar Sync the X-Core 801 turns into an intelligent control unit for your irrigation system and adapts the irrigation periods to the local weather situation on a daily basis. The HUNTER X-Core is also compatible with remote controls, which enable wireless operation of the irrigation system.
Choose from the various HUNTER X-Core models the one that fits you the best.
Features Hunter X-Core 801
- Mains power supply 230 V AC
- Number of stations: 8
- Type: fixed number of stations
- Control of main valve / pump starter relay
- Plastic casing: outdoor model with lockable protective casing
- Independent programmes: 3
- Start times per programme: up to 4
- Max. station run time: 4 hours
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Easy Retrieve™ - back-up memory
- Rain sensor bypass via switch
- Programmable rain delay - manual suspension during bad weather
- Non-volatile memory - protection during power failures
- Automatic short circuit protection
- Seasonal adjustment (global) or automatic updates with Solar Sync Sensor
- Programmable delay between stations
- Sensor programmability
- Calculation of total running time
- Transformer input: 230 V AC
- Transformer output: 24 V AC, 1 A
- Station outputs: 24 V AC, 0.56 A
- Pump starter relay / main valve output: 24 V AC, 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: -18° C to 60º C
- 230 V AC
- CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC
- Shipping weight: 1,88 kg
- Item weight: 1,88 kg