Solenoid Valve HUNTER "PGV-Jar-Top" with Flow Control, 1" Male Thread (ø 33.25 mm) on Both Sides
The PGV Jar-Top offers maximum ease of use, reliability and ease of maintenance because you don't need any tools for servicing it. Nevertheless, the Hunter PGV Jar-Top meets all the requirements for irrigating private areas. The Jar-Top models are made of durable, high-quality and UV-resistant PVC, they have a glass-fibre reinforced valve cover ring with a screw cap and a leak-proof double membrane seal that prevents breakdowns under tough conditions.
Version with 1" male thread on both sides (ø 33.25 mm)
Please note during the installation:
- For plastic parts, thread sealing must always be carried out with Teflon tape, never with hemp.
- At junctions with metal parts, make sure that the metal part engages over the plastic part (metal female thread, plastic male thread).
- Double-beaded membrane seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Low flow capability allows for use with Hunter micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Tool-free valve maintenance through screw cap
Additional customisation options:
- Hunter battery-powered controll units can be used with optional DC latching solenoids
- Upgradable with Accu Sync pressure regulators
- inlet/outlet: 1" male thread (ø 33.25 mm)
- hight: 14 cm
- length: 13.3 cm
- width: 8 cm
- flow rate: 0.05 to 9 m³/h, respectively 0.75 to 150 l/min
- recommended pressure range: 1.5 to 10 bar, respectively 150 to 1000 kPa
24 V AC solenoid:
350 mA inrush current, 190 mA holding current, 60Hz
370 mA inrush current, 210 mA holding current, 50Hz
|Shipping weight:||0,39 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,39 Kg|