Vegetronix VH400 Soil Moisture Sensor with 10 m Cable
The VH400 series offers high frequency soil moisture sensors with low power consumption, long life and cost-effectiveness.
The sensors serve as reliable measuring devices for the control of irrigation systems, but also for other functions in the area of moisture measurement.
The sensors supply a voltage of 0 to 3 V depending on the water concentration in the soil.
They can be additionally used as water level sensors.
Vegetronix soil moisture sensors are characterized by the following properties:
- low voltage
- high level of precision
- compact design
- unaffected by salts
- regulated input voltage
- wide input voltage range
- input voltage: 3.3 V to 20 V DC
- time for measured value stabilization: 400 ms
- operating temperature -40° C to 85° C
- output voltage range: 0 bis 3 V
- typical performance - sensitive to volume: no
- sensitive to salts: no
- operating frequency 80 MHz
Precise measurement of soil moisture and relative moisture.
|Shipping weight:||0,23 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,23 Kg|