Choose your country of delivery to see prices and products for your location.
PE-Pipe & Fittings
PE pipe as water pipes for the garden offers a very good price/performance ratio and is optimally suited for the installation of an irrigation system. PE pipe serves as a water pipe for automatic garden irrigation. The black PE pipe can be laid both underground and above ground.
You can use PE pipes with different diameters depending on the necessary water requirement and the associated flow rate. The following table shows the dimensions in millimeters and inches.
When purchasing, pay attention not only to the required length of the pipe material but also to these parameters:
- Outer diameter 24mm (PE-pipe Blu-Lock plug-in system, max. 1.8 m³/h)
- Outer diameter 25mm (PE pipe ¾?, max 1.8 m³/h)
- Outer diameter 32mm (PE pipe 1?, max 3 m³/h )
- Compressive strength (PN10 - PN16 or PN4 - PN6)
- UV resistance (only use black PE pipe for above-ground installation).
Our Blu-Lock connector system, the revolution in irrigation installation!
Simply insert the PE pipe into the metal claw of the connector - tight & firm!
For water pipes that are permanently under pressure, we recommend installation with clamp fittings. We recommend installation with the Blu-Lock 24mm system, starting from the valve distribution. The Blu-Lock mounting system is significantly faster and safer to install than conventional PE clamp fittings. The patented Blu-Lock connectors guarantee simple, safe and quick installation. The assembly of your plant is thereby substantially facilitated, and sources of error during installation are minimized.
It is essential that you use pressure-resistant clamp fittings in front of the valve box. As a rule, clamp fittings are very pressure-resistant and can be used to install cold water pipes. The assembly is multi-step and must be carried out precisely so that the connection is tight.
- First the clamp fitting is screwed on and the clamp sleeve and the screw connection are pushed onto the PE pipe cut at right angles (90 degrees).
- The PE pipe is now pushed into the connector as far as it will go via the inner O-ring. Then the clamping sleeve is pushed onto the connector and fixed with the screw fitting.
Caution! Before filling a pipeline trench, a pressure test must be carried out in order to check whether the connection is tight.
Der Administrator wurde soeben darüber informiert und wir werden uns darum kümmern, das Problem schnellstmöglich zu lösen.
Die Suche wird in 5 Sekunden automatisch erneut ausgeführt.
price: 0.00 € *0.00 € pro